- ½ cup of Tapi Go! Tapioca Flour
- 1 tsp black sesame seeds
- ½ avocado
- ⅓ cucumber, sliced into strips
- 50g of canned tuna
- Chopped leeks, for decoration
- Soy sauce, for serving
- Heat up a fry pan with 20cm diameter fry pan.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds in the pan. Let it cook for 30 seconds.
- With the aid of a sieve pour Tapi Go! Tapioca Flour in the frying pan, covering all its surface. When crepe starts to peel off the pan, flip it and wait more 30 seconds.
- Place your crepe in a bamboo mat. Layer flaked tuna, avocado slices and cucumber strips on the crepe and roll it up tightly.
- Slice with a sharp knife, add chopped leeks and enjoy with soy sauce.
Serving: 6 rolls
Total Fat 25.2g
Saturated Fat: 5.2g
Trans Fat: 0g
Nutrition is estimated using a food database and is only intended to be used as a guideline for informational purposes.