Simply the best blend of gluten-free flour for pancakes!
- ⅓ cup Tapi Go! Tapioca Flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ cup oat milk
- 1 tbsp honey, or maple syrup
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Whisk all of the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk all of the wet ingredients. Then, add the wet ingredients to the dry and whisk until well combined.
- Heat a pancake skillet or griddle on medium-high heat and coat with ghee, butter or coconut oil.
- Spoon the batter onto the skillet, or small fry pan, for pancakes approximately 3-4 inches in diameter. They're much easier to flip smaller. Let them cook for 2-3 minutes on one side, then flip and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes. Add coconut oil to the pan if needed.
- Serve immediately with maple syrup, bananas and other toppings.
NUTRITION:Serving: 2 pancakes
Total Fat 13.5g
Saturated Fat: 3.2g
Trans Fat: 0g
Nutrition is estimated using a food database and is only intended to be used as a guideline for informational purposes.