- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of Tapi Go! Tapioca Flour
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp oregano
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
2 tbsp oat flour
- ½ cup of Tomato sauce
- 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- Pre-heat oven to 350ºF.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs for 1 min, then add Tapi Go! Tapioca Flour and mix until there are no visible lumps.
- Add all other ingredients and mix.
- Grease with butter a 30cm diameter pizza plate and pour batter in it.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the bottom is gold brown.
- Remove the crust from the oven and add your favorite toppings. Bake for more 10 min or until cheese is melted.
Serving: 2 slices
Total Fat 2.8g
Saturated Fat: 1.2g
Trans Fat: 0g
Nutrition is estimated using a food database and is only intended to be used as a guideline for informational purposes.