Super fluffy and airy pancakes for your breakfast!
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|10 min||15 min||25 min||12pc|
- 1 ½ cups Tapi Go! Tapioca Flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 ¾ cups of milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Maple syrup and fruits for serving
- In a large bowl, add sift Tapi Go! Tapioca Flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add milk, eggs, and melted coconut oil and mix until there are no visible lumps. Let mixture sit for 5 minutes.
- Put a small pancake pan over medium heat. Pour 1/10 cup of batter and once it starts to bubble, flip and cook an additional minute on the other side.
- Repeat process with remaining batter and serve.
NUTRITION:Serving: 2 pancakes
Total Fat 7.6g
Saturated Fat: 3.5g
Trans Fat: 0g
Nutrition is estimated using a food database and is only intended to be used as a guideline for informational purposes.